To get started simply call or email our diligent administrative staff and have them send you our easy to complete account opening documentation package. If at any stage you have any questions or require assistance completing the forms, our helpful administrative team is ready to assist you in any way required.
We will confirm receipt with you and schedule a convenient time and date for you to conduct a personal introduction and trading interview between you and your advisor, this qualified individual is assigned to you and your portfolio for the duration of your investment partnership with us at Axia Consultants and can always be relied upon to answer any questions you may have, as well as ensuring that you are receiving all the information you need to make the right choices regarding your portfolio structure. During the interview stage your advisor will seek a clear understanding of your financial goals, aspirations and requirements of your portfolio, while seeking your input as instruments are explained and approved by you for use in your truly bespoke investment plan.
We at Axia Consultants feel that it is the personal touches that we provide that makes investing with us a cut above the rest, starting with the long term and constant relationship our clients develop with their personal advisor, we know that when it comes to matters as important as your future financial security, that having the ability to speak with a person at any stage that is fully conversant ,not only with the status of your account but of your own personal needs for the account, can be a great benefit. Trust, security and reliability are not simply catch phrases to our team, but rather basic fundamentals of strong and ethical business relationships over the long term.
• A share is nothing more than a percentage of a company’s value and by owning that percentage you are banking on the growth of that company’s value over time, the greater the increase in value, the greater he return on investment to you.
• There are a multitude of factors that influence the fluctuations in company values that are represented by changes in share value, differentiating between the relevant and non affecting factors at any given time is a process that takes years of dedication and study to fully understand and is best addressed on a specific basis with a qualified financial advisor.
• Capital growth is a term that is often used to describe the mechanics of selling shares that have increased in value for a profit, this growth is by no means an assured result and consultation with an experienced advisor is recommended ahead of any sale or purchase of securities.
• A company’s financial performance is a key factor in determining its valuation and both negative and positive changes to it.
• Share values are also most directly influenced by market perception, what the market is willing to pay for a company’s shares based on its perceived strength or weakness at any given time and these perceptions can see great swings in corresponding share values, both positive and negative.
• Shares are the most commonly encountered of all investment instruments and come in a variety of classes and types. When opting for which stock to invest, proper research and understanding is essential and we recommend using the services of an experienced advisor ahead of any investment.
• Every investment, including those made in the share market carries inherent risk, there is no guarantee that the value will increase in a specific timeframe.
• Risk and reward must be fully appreciated for every investment, including shares. In general, the better returning an investment; the higher the risk it carries and this must be factored into your investment strategy.
• No matter how well a company’s shares may be performing, making an investment of a singular nature is a highly sensitive and risky decision. Without portfolio diversity, any change in market conditions can cause serious depreciation in the investment without the ability to compensate for losses, even short term. Please consult with a professional financial advisor to help diversify and reduce inherent risk carried by your investment portfolio.